What is an Irrevocable Trust?
An irrevocable trust is an unalterable transfer of the grantor's property and creates rights for designated beneficiaries, which may include the grantor. Assets are permanently transferred to the trustee for safekeeping.
- Protects against creditor's claims
- Preserves wealth for beneficiaries
- Excludes assets from grantor's taxable estate with certain restrictions
- Protects spendthrift beneficiaries and grantors
- Creates an entity that pays capital gains taxes
Two Rivers Trust Co. provides the highest standard of care and attention to the responsibilities of managing irrevocable trusts.
Two Rivers Trust Co. ® 744 Horizon Court Suite #350, Grand Junction, CO 81506